Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fight for Air Climb



I forgot to write about this...oops!

A while back one of my cousins found out about this event, The Fight for Air Climb. It's for the American Lung Association and invovles climbing 42 flights of stairs...ouch! My cousin, Michelle, wanted to do the Climb for my dad, and when she brought it up a bunch of us decided to make a team: Bob's Builders. It was great! I mean, painful, but still pretty awesome. I finished in 14:42. Not a great time, but hey, at least I wasn't about to have a heart attack or throw up like some of my cousins who finished in less time. Since I know about it now I'll start training and getting ready for next year's climb early. Hopefully I'll get an awesome time.

There were more than 1445 participants and the event raised more than $350,000. Awesome!

Afterwards we had a little celebration party at our house, and Gabe came and met some of my family. Less than half of my family was there and people weren't there for too long, so I think Gabe got off pretty easily. But I guess it's good to ease him in:)
...one of my aunts did think he was cute though. Kind of weird.

Anyway, thanks to anyone and everyone who participated or supported in their own way!

Love and prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment