Saturday, April 2, 2011

Daybook

FOR TODAY Outside my window...the grass is green and the sun is shining (finally!) I am thinking...it's time to put on a cute little dress and enjoy the weather I am thankful for...the beautiful day from God From the learning rooms...silence...it is the weekend:) From the kitchen...not such a pleasant smell...my roommate threw something in the trash, not sure what but it's time to take it out I am wearing...a pink, fuzzy robe I am creating...a plan in my head I am going...to head over to the RU baseball game soon I am reading...article after article on the fourth genre:( I am hoping...to get through all the work and papers I am hearing...the tv...but soon it will be birds and the sounds of a ball game Around the house...things need cleaning One of my favorite things...is going out and having a great time with friends and then actually getting to sleep-in in the morning (something I haven't done in a long time) A few plans for the rest of the week: work work work A peek into my life, laying in bed working on my laptop, curtosy of Gabriel Jones Love and prayers Daybook

No comments:

Post a Comment