Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's Been Too Long...Seriously

I've been slacking. Not slacking in life, but with this blog, definitely. Things have been crazy these past few weeks. There's been so much going on at school and at home that my poor blog has been neglected. No more!

School has been really wonderful so far. I've been enjoying my classes so much! I truly actually look forward to going each day. I mean, it doesn't hurt that I don't start before 11 except on Wednesdays...but that's Piano so it's totally worth the early wake up.

I'm absolutely in love with my house. I'ts so wonderful having a kitchen and so much space to just hang out and do whatever. I love my housemates, too. Frances, who I didn't even meet till move in, is an absolute sweetheart and Molly and Kelly are jsut crazy wonderful as always.
with my roomie!

As far as extracurriculars go, this is looking like a fairly busy and fun year. My heart pretty much belongs to Hawks for Life. We've had such an incredible turnout from this new freshmen class, the whole board is just stocked. I'm Service Chair this year, so I've been looking for some new ideas of various things we can do. I'm really hoping I can find some more active projects and such. The same old problems exist with the group, but we'll keep fighting through them. I was recently selected to serve on a committee (Center of Arts and Letters) by Senate. There haven't been any meetings yet and I have no idea what I'm doing, honestly, but it's just a new little adventure for me. Then there's CLC. I'm still in my group, The Creepers <3, but I'll be leading a group this year as well. I'll be finding out who my babies are this coming week and I just cannot wait to meet them all! I'm still in APO and have done Leftovers for Love. Can't wait to see what else I'll be doing to get my hours.

So basically I'm just looking forward to everything this year!

Just a quick little catch up. I'll be writing again extremely soon since I'm so far behind. Till then...

Love and prayers
~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment