Saturday, August 22, 2009

Back at the Rock

It was difficult to leave home this year. I had such a crazy and fun summer. It's only been a week and I already miss the teens and my friends from home more than I can say. I even miss working at DQ. It was also so difficult because I spent so little time at home this summer. I was always running around and off to do the next thing, and the last month or so of summer I realized just how little time I had spent on my own or with my family. It's always difficult to come back to school at the end of the summer. I love my home and the people that come with it.
But now I'm back at RU. My second home. I feel such comfort here. I'm with my Rockhurst family, and I'm in my new house! This house is beautiful, by the way.

my room!


the lovely living room

I'm so excited about this semester and this year. I'm really looking forward to all of my classes and all the things I'm planning on doing. I really have a good feeling about this school year and I can't wait to see how things pan out. That's all for now...

Love and prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment