Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hello Again

Let me re-introduce myself. My name is Sarah. I know it's been awhile but now I'm back. These past few months have been unbelievably crazy. I feel like I've hardly even sat down. I'll take the next few posts just to get you caught up, and in case you don't remember this is me...

Anyway, we're back at school now and the spring semester is well underway. I'm taking 18 hours right now. It's a heavy load with a new book to read a week for each class. So, yeah, lots of reading, but I think it'll be worth it. They're all good classes and I'm enjoying them thoroughly. I'm trying to get my mind back into my extra-curricular like Hawks for Life and APO right now. So we'll just see how things go. Anyway, I'll write again soon about all I've been up to.

Love and prayers
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment