Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fall Break

Fall break was really fantastic this year, if only too short. My friend Jamie and I had a little date after our night class, since we had to stay in town an extra night for it. We watched a classic 90's movie and drank wine and pomegranate martini cocktail and had a long and really fantastic talk. I love Jamie, she's so easy to talk to and she can just make any ol' one laugh themselves silly. The next day I headed home to spend time with my family and the youth group. It was so difficult to leave them again. Now that Melissa is home for good for some reason it seems to be more dfficult to not be home. Perhaps some day I'll be back for good...or at least for some time.



On Saturday I headed out to Fulton to see Gabe and go to my very first MIZZOU tailgate and football game. It was great, free beer and hotdogs, free tickets...can't beat that. It was packed, but I did get to see one of my best friends, Jenny, ever so breifly. It was funa and all, but...nothing beats a Notre Dame game!



Love and prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment