Sunday, May 8, 2011

Final Finals

We're getting down to the end of our time here at Rockhurst. It's crazy. I've been freaking out about this for awhile now. Where did the time go?! I've honestly been scared. What am I going to do next?


Now that we're here though...I am so ready. Rockhurst has been amazing, but it is definitely time to move on with life. I think I'm ready for whatever it is God has in store for me next.


I've been spending a lot of time in the library this finals week. I think it's kind of funny because I don't think I've really been in there once this whole year. It was kind of fun though. I did get A LOT of work done, but Gabe was in there with me most days so we goofed off a fair amount too. Our friend Ken joined us one day too and we found the amazing-ness and dangers of GoogleTranslate. It's awesome but be careful, before you know it, it's the only way you're communicating. It also seems you lose your filter when using it so watch out...it can ruin relationships:)

Anyway, good luck to everyone....I can't believe this is the last time I'll be taking exams. This is it.



Love and Prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment