Sunday, May 8, 2011

I'm a tomato...

Well, first sunburn of the year. It had to happen eventually. I spent the afternoon at the Rockhurst baseball game yesterday before heading to the Royals game and unfortunately, contray to what I thought, I have no sunscreen! My arms and back are in such pain, and my legs look ridiculous...you know that knee burn you get at baseball games, yeah, it's pretty. I was going to post a picture to show how bad it is, but that'd be weird just to have a picture of my skin up here. Anyway, it was a fun day of baseball, and a great night of Arrested Development games with Gabe and his friend Caleb. Gabe announces at the Rockhurst games which everyone understandably enjoys and it was the first Royals game I've gone to that they won so that was pretty exciting:)

I hope you've been ablet o get out and enjoy the sunshine and warmth this weekend...but protected skin so it doesn't look like my poor skin

Love and prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment