Friday, May 7, 2010

Finals

Is it strange that I actually look forward to finals week? I feel like it is. It's just so much easier than the rest of the year for me. Not that finals are necessarily easy, but the rest of the year is completely filled with a new book every week for just about every class and papers and essays all the time. It's craziness! But exams, for me anyway, consist of just a test a day basically. This year I had a couple of research papers I needed to finish up, but still, it was a vacation compared to the rest of my semester. No classes, no meetings, just a couple of hours a day spent studying, a couple hours spent on papers, and done. The rest of the time I could spend with my friends, watching tv or movies, or just strolling around campus...something I haven't been able to do nearly enough this year. Beautiful.

Love and prayers

By the way, sorry I haven't had many picture recently. I used to carry a camera with me everywhere and take pictures of everything. This year though I've started slacking off. No worries, I'll get myself back in track this summer:)

No comments:

Post a Comment