Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back to School!

Well here I am, back at Rockhurst. My mom helped me with move-in. It was fun...though I think she had more fun setting my room up then I did. I'm in the townhouses this year, which is kind of a let down after living in a house, but there are only two of us in a four person. Meaning...we each have our own bedrooms and bathrooms. I said four person, but it was a four person (two bedroom, two bathroom with common living areas) set up for six people. We have a lot of space, but that would be freaking crowded! Anyway, the reason for me clarifying is that we both h ave three beds, three desks, and three dressers in our rooms. Can you say overkill. Oh well. It took awhile, but I'm finally happy with the way I have it all set up...I think:) It's pretty cute, lots of color and such, but it'll be a lot better once I bring back some posters and such for the walls after Labor Day weekend. Anyway...all in all I think the year looks pretty promising. I have a lot of free time during the day since a majority of my classes are at night. I'm finding things to fill the time with though, such as a sweet internship at the Diocese of Kansas City - St. Joseph's Respect Life Office and I'm also looking for a work study job...keep your fingers crossed. I'm enjoying things thus far. Senior year is looking good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment