Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fresh Heir

One of my cousins is a mucisian. He has a band, the Drew Mantia Band, and he's pretty awesome...not that I'm biased or anything. If you think about it, check him out (http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Drew-Mantia/10080101236). Anyway:), he has a good friend, Nick, who is actually in a relationship with another cousin, who also has a band, Fresh Heir. Fresh Heir had a show here in KCMO this weekend, in Westport. Drew came in with them to play with the band. Gabe and I went and it was a lot of fun. Fresh Heir has a jazzy style, which I thoroughly enjoy and a couple family members were there. It was nice getting out and having a good time, I feel like I haven't gone out much recently, which is craziness considering how near Rockhurst is to Westport, Brookside, Power and Light and so many other areas that are really fantastic. Oh well. All in all it was a great, and much needed night:)

Love and prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment