Sunday, July 19, 2009

Stumbling

I often stumble. Yes, metaphorically, I stumble. Yes, literally, I stumble even more. However, I'm not actually refering to either of these. I mean on the internet. Perhaps you've heard of Stumble because, unlike me, you're not completely oblivious and lost in your own mind. I just found out about Stumble at the very end of the spring semester from a freshman friend, and I've been pretty much addicted ever since. It's kind of sad how much time I've spent Stumbling, but it's just so much fun! I've found so many fantastic and ridiculous recipes (I really like to bake). I've discovered The Universal Packing List. There's a website of 300 love letters that this woman sent to complete strangers. I saw a picture of a gummy bear witch-burning...it made me giggle. I even stumbled (yeah) upon a knitting pattern for Nannerpus! Seriously, you find the most ridiculous and wonderful games, pictures, quotes, stories, jokes, videos, etc., etc., etc. You name it. And it's not like it's all crazy fun, either. I mean, you find serious news articles, educational sites, and Space Invaders! Okay, so that last one doesn't really fit into the serious side of Stumble, but how could I overlook this classic.

This post isn't really like my normal updates or random rantings, but sometimes I just like to rave about the wonderful things I've found when I've stumbled.

"A stumble may prevent a fall"
~English Proverb

...something I just Stumbled upon. Okay, sorry, I'm done now.

Love and prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment