Thursday, April 1, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

This semester has been so crazy. I feel like I never get the chance to sit down anymore. It's been good though, I've somehow enjoyed it. I do like being busy. Of course, I thoroughly enjoy having nothing to do, but if I'm busy, I'm productive. Productivity always gives one a good feeling:)

My eight week night class ended after spring break so I have Monday nights free, but other than that, my nights are filled with meetings. I miss getting to watch my shows, like Glee and Bones, but I love my CLCs, Hawks for Life, and APO, so it's fine. The afternoon is usually my free time, unfortunately I've been tending to fill that time with trash tv like Millionaire Matchmaker and Real Housewives. But I do homework while I watch...that makes it okay, right?

Love and prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment