Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring!

I do so love springtime. The flowers, everything green and blooming, the thunderstorms, the first days that you just can't be inside any longer. Rockhurst is so wonderful in the spring. Though, I could go without all the worms covering the all of the sidewalks. Gross. Anyway...I love talking professors into having class outside on the quad, and playing frisbee, dancing in the rain, and just basking in the sunlight. Gabe and I went to the park and we played some frisbee, but for the most part we just laid in the sunshine and talked. It was so nice to wear shorts and still be hot. I've missed warmth this past winter.

At the park!

It's so nice to be able to just stroll around Rockhurst, especially at night. It's such a beautiful little campus. I'm just really loving the warm weather right now. It's wonderful.

Love and prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment