Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter!

He is risen! Alleluia!

I love Easter. I love the eggs and the candy and brunch with the Farleys and dinner and drinks with the Brauns. I love being with my family, I love getting dressed up, and I love reminiscing with my cousins about when we were little. I know that's not what it's about though, and that's what I love most. Christ died to save us and he rose from the dead. He made salvation possible. He made it so that we can be with Him in eternity. He makes my heart burn and tears fall from my eyes because of the immensity of his love. I love Easter.

This Easter, though, had another reason to be so special to me. It was also Gabe and my six month mark. Six months seems like such a long time at moments, but then again, it's no time at all. Our faith is so important to us, it's a huge part of our relationship, I guess that's why I found it so cool that this mark fell on Easter Sunday. Maybe I'm just a dork:)

Love and prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment