Sunday, April 25, 2010

ADG Formal

I love ADG. I really do. Those boys are just wonderful and absolutely hilarious. They're such fun and it's always a party with them. The formal was a blast! Californio's (in Westport) was smaller I think then anyone expected it to be but once they moved the tables after dinner, it was pretty much the perfect amount of space for the size of the group. I don't know about everyone else, though it seemed like people were having a good time, but Gabe and I just had so much fun. We may have looked ridiculous dancing all over (we aren't exactly graceful), but to me, nothing beats dancing with him. We just don't care what other people might think about it, we just follow the music...most of the time:)



The food was alright. The salad was delicious, everything else was just okay. It seemed to be more appetizers than dinner. But that's okay, the bar was decent and the rest of the night made it all great.

Love and prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment